SATURDAY MORNINGS | DECEMBER 2 - MARCH 31*
8 - 10:30AM | Trackside (Apron Level)
Due to time constraints with the Florida Derby, Breakfast at Gulfstream will conclude at 10am. Tram tours will not be offered, but please join us for special guest giveaways, a visit from our pony Oreo, and a character appearance by Dori.
Breakfast at Gulfstream will return December 1, 2018, opening day for our 2018-2019 Championship Meet!
- Go behind the scenes of Gulfstream Park's world-class backstretch area.
- Watch horses work out
- See what goes into caring for the magnificent Thoroughbred race horse.
- Learn about Gulfstream Park's incredible history and its plans for the future.
- Fun for all ages!
- Weekly Character Appearances
- Giveaways & Prizes
- Guest Speakers
- All-you-can-eat breakfast buffet - $10 per person (children 2 and under eat free!)
Backstretch tours are approximately 45 minutes in length and run continuously (based on demand) starting at 8:30AM. Guests must arrive before 9:30AM to be guaranteed a spot on a tram. Rain or shine. First come, first served.
*Sorry, no tram tours on December 9, 2017, January 27, 2018, and March 31, 2018. No breakfast on January 27, 2018. Reservations accepted for groups of 10 or more. Contact Jessica Miller at (954).457.6214 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Must call by Friday at 5PM to reserve for the following day.